Phone: +43 6546 215
The two brothers and their wives led the Lampenhäusl for approximately 32 years. Thanks to the Grossglockner High Alpine Road, which opened in 1935, the number of guests and visitors increased steadily from 1950 onward, making it possible to expand the business again and again and build it into an inn.
In 1982 Günther Oberreiter took over the business from his father Hans and his uncle Sebastian and successfully continued it with his wife Maria. It was continuously modernized and expanded.