Enjoy a few wonderful days at our fly fishing water "Fuscher Ache". This beautiful river has it source in the middle of the Hohe Tauern National Park right at the bottom of the Großglockner. The Fuscher Ache is 35 kilometers long and offers the best water-quality you can find. Experts say, it is the "pearl of the Hohe Tauern". Brook trout, grayling, brook char and rainbow trout characterize the fish population. Convince yourself of the quality of our water and spend a few days in the Hotel Lampenhäusl directly at the fly fishing water Fuscher Ache.
- 3 Overnight stay including breakfast buffet
- 4 course dinner with salad buffet
- Fishing card for 2 days
- Fishing license for 2 days
- On 2 days per day 3 fish for removal
- Professional introduction to waters
- Drying room for shoes and clothes
- features refrigerators available for the caught fish
- If desired we will cook for you your own catch fish
- Sauna Area and free entrance to the public swimming pool
- including all Lampenhäusl advantages
For kids- and youngster-discounts please get in contact with us.
Packages cannot be payed with credit cards.
All prices are per person per stay inclusive VAT.
Excluding tourist tax, over 15 years will be charged € 1,10 per person per night.