Information for your vacation in the Hotel Lampenhäusl in the Salzburger Land
We would like to give our friends and guests information about Covid-19 for the vacation at Hotel Lampenhäusl and above all, take away any uncertainties.
Below you will find the currently planned protective measures.
Please inform yourself about the current measures for your planned vacation time, we are always happy to help you under the following contact.
It is very important to us and our employees to enable you to have a relaxing and safe holiday.
Please do not see the measures as a chicane, but as a respectful treatment of each other.
Protection for our guests:
- Disinfectant dispenser:
- Restaurant entrance
- Entrance bike- and drying room
- Sauna area
- Public area:
- All public areas in the hotel are regularly ventilated and disinfected.
- Especially objects that are touched frequently, e.g. light switches, doorknobs, water fittings, etc. are particularly important to us while cleaning.
- The cleaning of the rooms after the guests' departure is particularly important disinfection and good ventilation are respected. Specifically items that are touched a lot such as remote controls, light switches, and door switches window handles, fittings, room safes, telephones, etc. will be cleaned carefully.
- It may be infused, but no waving the towels
- Sauna towels and bathrobes can be borrowed at the reception for free
- Disinfectant dispenser at the buffet
- Disposable gloves at the buffet area
- Employees at the buffet ensure disinfection and cleanliness
- No tablecloths or decorations on the breakfast table, the tables are cleaned and disinfected after each guest
- No tablecloths or decorations on the table, the tables are cleaned and disinfected after each guest
- Each room / family has a dedicated table for dinner
- there are no cruets (salt and pepper) at the table, can be brought by the waiter on request (cruets are disinfected after use)
- Salad from the buffet if possible (disposable gloves and disinfection are available)
Cancellation conditions in the hotel:
- The cancellation is free of charge in the following cases: (Evidence must be provided)
- positive Covid-19 test of a travel participant
- official quarantine order
- official travel warning from the respective government for our region, or closed borders
- The separate cancellation conditions apply due to Corona.
- to 15 days before arrival - free of charge
- 14 days to 8 days before arrival 70%
- from 7 days before arrival 90%
On the following website you can keep yourself informed about the current situation
Let us spend a nice, active time with common sense and consideration despite.
The Lampenhäusl team is looking forward to welcoming you to our place.
Hotel Lampenhäusl - your home base - familiar, with heart and passion