International Porsche days 2017
von Josef Nindl
"On the road with a legend" - when the legend Porsche comes to Zell am See-Kaprun
Than it is time to get to the most scenic view-points and panorama roads with real "horsepower". Therefore it is very good, that the Hotel Lampenhäusl is located directly next to the world famous Großglockner High Alpine Road. You as a real Porsche-Fan can get on the road within minutes and speed up the Fuscher Törl with horsepowder and the pure power of your Porsche engine.
Sept 7th - 10th 2017 - design, motor sports, society event
The International Porsche Days in Zell am See-Kaprun are a real famous event throughout the summer season. As soon as the home of the Porsche Design Center Zell am See welcomes Porsche Fans from all over the world, many people and their sport cars find their ways to Zell am See to meet, greet and have a wonderful time on the roads of the region. The program 2017 is comprehensive. Get yourself the best information about the highlights of the Porsche Days in early September:
Your Porsche-Highlights 2017
- Thursday, Sept. 7th - Meet & Greet of all participants in the casino Zell am See
- Fridays, Sept. 8th - Roadtour Pinzgau, 60 km over the most beautiful roads
- Porsche-Slalom on the air field of the Zell am See airport
- Horse-Power - meets Electric Power - ride to the famous High-Alpine-Reservoirs in Kaprun
- Saturday, Sept. 9th - Porsche Grand Roadtour over 180 km to our German neighbors
- Porsche Gala-Night in the Ferry Porsche congress Center in Zell am See
- Sunday, Sept. 10th - farewell and good bye of all participant
- HINT: for a perfekt event-ending - go for a ride over the famous Großglockner High-Alpine-Road ...
You decide, when the Internationalen Porsche days end!
Sunday, Sept. 10th is the official end of the International Porsche Days 2017. If you, like us, have the feeling, that there is something missing in the program of the Porsche event 2017, you should not leave our region without taking your Porsche over the famous Großglockner High Alpine Road. This most beautiful road in the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park must not be missing on your list, when you come to our region. It is a special feeling, if you drive your Porsche through the turns and narrow curves towards the Fuscher Törl.
We care for the perfect stop along the way ...
As you probably know, the Hotel Lampenhäusl is located right next to the Großglockner High Alpine Road, which means, it offers the best setting for taking a rest, visit our comfortable terrace and check into our cozy hotel rooms for another night. If you find your way to the Großglockner, as the perfect ending of the International Porsche Days 2017, stop for a drink, a snack or another night in our Hotel Lampenhäusl next to the Großglockner Hochalpenstraße.
The team of the Hotel Lampenhäusl looks forward meeting you soon - cu in Fusch a.d. Glocknerstraße
Sepp & Isabella